Many experts have recommended that you turn to natural allergy relief like let’s say in cases where you find your seasonal allergies have been sent into a spin by spring or fall. These reliefs just as a day at the beach can be equally comforting. It may be the longed-for change of spring from winter or the calm vanishing summer into fall. For many folks, this change of seasons holds more to them than just vacation plans as well as a new wardrobe. The change of seasons signals the onset of seasonal allergies.
Wheezing, Sneezing, runny noses, as well as itchy, watery, red eyes are a good example of some of the symptoms faced by more than 35 million Americans each year. This is usually as a result of pollen from trees, flowers, grass, and plants find its way into the air. For most people the drugs store counter is where they go for relief. This is due to the fact that there is a wide range of available medications. However, Mother Nature is the best possible road to recovery for most allergy sufferers. Studies have supported this by showing that a variety of all natural treatment can help and this is often without experiencing the problematic side effects usually associated with traditional care.
A very useful way of handling mild allergies is without doubt using nature-based products. Not only does it offer relief to mild allergies but can also still provide an adjunct for more significant allergies. Many natural allergy relief treatment types are available that you can try out safely. The most generated buzz in this case is that which surrounds the allergy relief product “European herb butterbur”, usually referred to as Petasites hybridus. This natural allergy relief product has been applauded by many for producing some clinical results that have been very impressive.
Results by a group of Swiss researchers as indicated by one study that was recently published in the British Medical Journal, showed the effectiveness in managing symptoms of hay fever of one tablet butterbur if taken four times daily. It was found out to be as popular as the antihistamine drug. And this in addition, is devoid of the traditional drowsiness symptom that occurs sometimes. A group of British researchers as per a second study that was presented at the 60th annual general meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI), put their approval stamp on the effectiveness of butterburs in quelling symptoms in of grass allergy. Freeze-dried nettles, as well as a tonic that has been made from herb goldenseal are some of the other natural allergy relief supplements that have proved very helpful. Another natural treatment that can also be added is saline (salt water) nasal spray. The working of the saline is such that it washes out pollen as at the same time thinning the mucus. Astringent and local antibacterial properties that are found in the goldenseal bare the capabilities of aiding this process.
Naturopathic doctors also believe that certain nutrients in addition to herbs are also believed can be useful in calming seasonal symptoms. Grape seed extract and a flavonoid compound known as quercetin are among the popular in this case.
Millions of people suffer from various allergies. The best thing is that you can find some home made allergy remedies which can be used to control the health conditions. Home made allergy cures can be used at home and come with no side effects. This makes them the best choice that you can make when looking for a way to help you relief allergy symptoms.
• You should start using home made allergy remedy two weeks before the allergy season. This is important for people who get blocked nasals when the allergy affects them. It is always good to start treatment early rather than wait until the allergy strikes.
• Make sure that you take plenty of vitamin C which helps to boost your immunity system. This is important as you get into the season which causes you allergic reactions.
• You need a well balanced diet to keep your body strong and avoid any allergy reactions. You should take plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables which are rich in vitamins. Proteins are also good for your health. Proper rest is also essential and you can make sure you are getting proper sleep. It ensures that you do not get stressed which can affect your health. There are various ant inflammatory allergy remedies like ginger and garlic. You should make them part of your diet.
• You should stay inside the house if you are allergic to pollen in the season when pollen is most active. This is usually early in the morning when it’s windy and should avoid going outside.
• You can also wear prevention gear when you want to work in the garden or on the lawn if you are allergic to dust and pollen. This can ensure that you accomplish your responsibilities even when you are in season of allergy.
• You can also try to use home made remedies for allergy treatment. This ensures that keep sinuses clean by using warm water and some salt and baking powder. You should follow the right directions to help you cure sinuses and clear your nostrils.
• You can use hot water to get rid off of allergens like dust and pollen from your clothes. If you can not use hot on some fabrics, make sure that you rinse the clothes at least twice.
• You can also use some petroleum to prevent breathing in dust mites. You can apply the petroleum jelly inside your nostril or breathe in fumes of boiled water mixed with chamomile.
• You can also drink some water mixed with lemon juice. Lime juice is good for treating allergies and you can add some honey to make it taste sweet. You can take it everyday to ensure your body remains health.
There are many home made allergy remedies which you can use to relief allergies. You can use sunflower seeds, bananas and also melons. They are all available in your local grocery store and you gain other health nutrition apart from allergy relief.
It is common for most people to react to things like dust and pollen and even to some kinds of foods. This can result to itchy skin and watery eyes. Other people get allergic reactions which make them sneeze and cough and sometimes get rashes on their skin. All these can make you feel uncomfortable and you need to look for allergy treatment very fast before the allergy reactions can turn into something more complicated.
You can get medical treatment for these allergy reactions but most of them do not solve the underlying health problems. You need to make sure that you control your surroundings to ensure that you are safe and will remain healthy.
Here are some tips which can help you treat allergy naturally:
• The most effective way to help you treat allergy naturally is taking care of your environment. You can do this by keeping the house very clean especially for those who are allergic to dust. A dirty bedroom can cause you allergy reactions because you spend more than six hours in it. This means that you have to keep the air in your bedroom very clean. You can use HEPA filter to keep air clean in your bedroom and this will ensure that you stay away from allergens which can trigger a reaction. The air carries the small particles you make the HEPA clean the air in your house at high speed during the day and make it slow at night. This is essential for your bedroom and will help you stay healthy. Allergy reactions are usually very uncomfortable and you should try all you can to treat them completely. If your bedroom has carpets, you need to use a good vacuum cleaner because carpets attract dust particles easily. Do this at least twice in a week and use a high quality vacuum to make sure that most of the dust is sucked out. Also, make sure that you wash your beddings frequently and also use hot water which will kill the tiny dust mites. You can use allergy covers on bed sheets and pillow cases. This will ensure that you remain healthy and also get allergy treatment.
• You can use natural supplements to help cure allergy reactions. This is important because inflammation caused by allergy reactions need to be controlled. The best natural supplement for treating allergy reactions is the salmon oil. It helps to boost immunity in your body making it good for allergy treatment. You can also use vitamin C to help you reduce allergy reactions related to colds and flu. Foods which are rich in Vitamin C also provide your body with antihistamine. This is good treatment for your allergy reactions. The stinging nettle is also good for allergy treatment and has been used for a long time. This can ensure elimination of all the allergy health problems. Homeopathic treatment is also good for allergy problems. Make sure you consult someone who is a good expert on homeopathic remedies.